Climbed the big tree in front of G&G Payne's House,





Had a Weenie Roast,
Watched Some Fireworks,

Made a Chain of Cousins,




Swung on the Swingset,

And had lots of photo shoots,

It was great to get together and hang out with all of the Hunt cousins, grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, and uncles that went. We made a ton of good memories that we will remember forever. I can't wait until our next Cousins' Camp! I would like to thank all the family members that made it possible, especially G&G Payne for letting us intrude their house, and Grandma Hunt for running the show, despite not always feeling her best. I would also like to thank the Paynes' good neighbors for letting us stay at their houses overnight, and taking family pictures. I think it is safe to say, "A Good Time Was Had By All!"
Duane is jealous of the John Deere ride! I'm jealous of the fun it looks like you had.
ReplyDeleteHooray for blogs!! I am glad that everyone had fun. I am also jealous of the fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping the blog going. We all love to read about what you all are doing. You did a great job. It looks like you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteCute pics! It was fun being there with you.
ReplyDeleteGreat blogging Reesey! I am so glad you are recording these things. It will be a blessing for you and for your family.
ReplyDelete