Sunday, September 18, 2011

Where Are You, Christmas?

So, I have decided that it is time for it to be Christmas. It's already starting to get cold, and it could easily be snowing in a month, so it should be Christmastime, right? Also, listening to Christmas music has been the only way that I have kept my head lately. It can be both calming or "joyful and triumphant," depending on what I need it to be at the moment. I always tell my friends not to be alarmed it I start singing a rousing chorus of "Hark the Herald Angels Sing," or "Joy to the World," but what's better than rejoicing at our Lord's birth? All I need now is Lari's countdown...

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it should be Christmas. I have been singing Josh Groban's "Thankful" and listening to Mannheim Steamroller play "God Rest Ye, Merry Gentleman." But, I don't know that it is cold enough yet. Today I was sweating so much, it was disturbing. Half of the back of my shirt was darker than the rest. And my tacos covered the entirety of my sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami, you are funny. It's just freezing in the morning when I walk to school and a at night when I walk home.

    ReplyDelete