Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Musical Therapy
Since beginning college, my number of piano playing opportunities (both practicing and performing) have dwindled in unbelief. So, when I found an open piano tonight, I whipped out my favorite piano solo and began banging away. Playing the piano is always a soothing and relaxing experience for me, but tonight it was especially therapeutic. I was able to forget the things that have been causing me to lose sleep and hair and find my "happy place." I will forever be thankful to the Lord for allowing us mere humans the heavenly capacity to make and experience music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad that you found your happy place. Everyone needs one. I know that I find music therapeutic. Someone asked me the other day if I liked playing the cello. I told them that it relieves my stress, so yes.
ReplyDelete