Dear Friends and Family,
We found three new investigators this week! It was a true "Christmas Miracle." I attribute it to our faith in letting one of our "Professional Investigators" go. We lose one and get three in return. I would love for that payout to continue, but I don't think Heavenly Father works that way. I am grateful for our findings this week, regardless. One of our new investigators was found by our Zone Leaders tracting. She is baptist and has LOTS of great questions. I am afraid to answer some of them because I know that she will not like the answer, but it is the truth and she needs to know it. I plan to testify and let the Spirit teach her and do the convincing. The other two investigators are a couple that we "former" investigators, but they have not really been taught anything. They are very interested in the message that we have to share with them and asked us to pray for them that their hearts will be open and they will recognize the truth :)
I continue to learn over and over again that actions are everything. I studied this week in 3 Nephi again, and in the very first verse of chapter 15, it reads, "whoso remembereth these sayings of mine and doeth them, him will I raise up at the last day." The key word is "doeth." I am trying to "do" everytning I can to magnify my callings. And I know that it is only when I have "done" something in the past that the Gospel has actually meant something to me.
Yesterday I went to my first Cottage Meeting, and guess who spoke?? Bennett and Verna!!!!!!!!!!! Another Christmas Miracle! It was so exciting! I loved being able to see them again and also hear their conversion from their viewpoint! They have such amazing testimonies and the growth was beautiful! I loved hearing them bear testimony of the things they had struggled to grasp or had questions about. I love them and I love the Gospel. :)
Love you all, too!
S. Turley
No comments:
Post a Comment